New York Notary Public Classes
Get Your Notary License In Any NY County
Notary Classes & seminars in hotels or Notary class On-line for Getting licensed fast!
Certification licensing for people residing in any county within the State of New York or major cities like NYC, Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, White Plains, Binghamton, Utica, Plattsburgh, Long Island Hauppauge & Franklin Square...anywhere in the state. Just give us a call and ask how to become a notary where you are or enroll in any of the licensing classes here for the notary application.
How To become A Notary In NY
20,000 trained since we opened our doors in 2002! The N.Y.S. Notary Association has been training students to become a Notary Public in NY and keeping them current after getting a license with FREE membership included with any class. After getting commissioned as a New York State Notary Public and getting the stamp/seal we will continue your training! To get a Notary license in NY you must pass the NYS Notary exam just one-time. Less than 1% of our students need to repeat. Exam takers without this training fail the license exam at 60%+! That is why these NY Notary Classes are GUARANTEED for every student's success! We won't let go of your hand until you pass! We then provide FREE continuing education for your lifetime Notary Public New York State commission to keep you current on statutes. QUESTIONS? CALL (888) 353-2688
How To How Become A Notary In NY
Free Membership Benefits
Join our NYS Notary Association
Group at No- Cost and stay current on the laws!.
Get A NY Notary Public License?
Why Does It Help Me? By Helping Your Employer Need You More!
Getting licensed as the company Notary public is a noteworthy milestone in any employees career starting with executive staff members all the way down to the mail room
clerk. If it benefits your employer or prospective future employer....it most definitely will have a great positive impact on your status as a more valued-coworker.
Here are some of the ways it will help any employer that you have now or any time in the future:
- Convenience -You will be available to make things that need to be notarized, quicker and more easily...saving time & money.
- Quality Control - You will be there to make sure the proper procedures are followed to make importants documents and agreements instantly recordable and admissible in a court of law with no further proof.
- Upgrade Instruments To Protect your Employer - You will be able to make New york State affidavits on documents that are just being signed in agreement. When a state NY officer (Notary Public) gives a verbal oath on a document to the person signing it (affiant) in agreement with your company....suddenly that person is more accountable under the potential penalty of perjury (lying under oath).
OK...so how does that help your career when you pass the NYS Notary exam and get your Notary Public Commission approved?
- Higher Visibility - Suddenly you are thrusted into the, "lime-light" from the obscurity of a faceless name. You are called into the offices of all the most important people in your organization to witness their signatures and to give them oaths...which they are GRATEFUL to you for. Now they know who you are and like you.
- More Valued Employee - You become a more helpful team-player that is now needed more than someone else with your exact experiences and resume. This not only helps you keep a job when they make layoff choices....but it also helps you get hired faster when looking for a job. VERY few people ever bother to get this awesome, career enhancing credential despite the fact that it is easier than getting a driver's license!
So what are you thinking? maybe you are wondering why you did not take a Notary Public license course before? Or maybe you are ready to get your license by taking the Notary class. You can choose from the live hotel event seminars or the on-line Notary exam prep training. These classes are offered in every county of New York State and the online notary licensing courses are running 24/7 365 for your scheduling needs! Call toll free 1-888-353-2688 if you have any questions or just CLICK-HERE to enroll in Notary Public Training classes today!
How To become A Notary In NY
It absolutely is not hard to qualify as a New York State licensed Notary Public. Here are the general requirements. You tell me if these are tough standards as follows:
- Common School Education Level (You can be a High School drop-out).
- Score a 70% On The State Exam ( My goodness you only need 28 multiple choice answers out of 40 correct!)
- No recent felony Convictions ( yes...you could still be a convicted felon!)
- You can be a permanent resident Alien (Not even a U.S. citizen!).
- You can use your job address to qualify as a NY State resident (You don't have to even live in N.Y. state!)
So I think you are starting to get the point. The standards are not that high if you can be a non-resident, convicted felon who is also a high school drop-out.
Obviously this is not going to be too tough of a standard to meet for just about anyone reading this. YES...more people fail the exam than pass it...however we think it is just like the driver's license exam so it is easier than getting a driver's license because there is no road test. Furthermore you get one hour to answer just 40 multiple choice questions. Our students finish it in about 15-20 minutes on average.
Less than 1% repeat our classes due to failure and anyone who does still fail (less than 1 out of 100) gets a free class again until they pass! We get many notary license law students that failed when they took a cheapo class on-line from a bad provider who is really just an internet marketer. These courses are approved by the New York State Notary association. Anyone who gets licensed here gets FREE lifetime membership in the association.
PLEASE NOTE: The New York City (NYC) Notary Classes are limited to 40 students per event and have sold out. Please enroll early to reserve your seat(s) in NYC.
Notary Public Classes New York, NY
Notary seminars and classes live events or online
It is simply wise to enroll in a New Your Notary Public Association class here for the following reasons:
- NY Notary Public Classes we offer are guaranteed. If you are not licensed due you can repeat the training for FREE. Of course less than 1% ( 1 out of 100 students) need to repeat.
- People who have not taken a class fail at a rate of approximately 60% from the statistics we have been able to garner. Will you choose 40% success rate or a 99%+ success rate?
- When you take a NY Notary Public training here you get FREE membership in the New York State (N.Y.S.) Notary Public Association. This means ongoing refresher & continuing education training. You will also be networked with other Notary State Officers on social media platforms to share experiences and keep from becoming complacent in your responsibilities.
- There is a FREE online New York Notary Public Class included with every live, 5 hour NY Notary Class.
- This saves a lot of time because people who try to study on their own...whether they be a high school GED level or a PHD, will certainly find this the fastest, most efficient way to get a New York Notary Public license!
- How to become a Notary in ny? We are confident you now realize this is where you should start!
How To become A Notary In NY. Notary Classes NY Questions?
PLEASE CALL 1-(888) 353-2688
NOTE: These live NY Notary Public Licensing classes or recorded class are for licensing anywhere you reside or work in New York State
The October NYC Notary Class has sold-out again so please enroll early and reserve your seat totay.
How Do You Become A Notary?
Mobile Traveling Notary License
Many people call us asking, "How do you become a Notary?", then they ask is there a separate license required to become a Mobile Notary or a Traveling Notary? The answer is No. When you become a Notary Public New York State you are only allowed to charge the $2.00 notary fee for affidavits (Jurats) and Acknowledgements however...when you provide traveling services using your own time, transportation and expenses you can charge extra service fees that are not covered or regulated under the NYS Notary Public License Law.
What are the notary fees that you can charge for traveling to somebody like an office or to a hospital to see an attorney's client? It is really up to you to figure out what the free market will bear and what it is worth to you. Some Notary Publics charge a flat fee to travel in their territory. The fee can be $150. Some charge an hourly rate with mileage, tolls, etc.
Once you have had a notary class and training and pass the exam you will get an application. This contains your oath of office. You will be sworn in for 4 years as a New York State Notary Public. After that you can purchase a notary stamp, a seal and other supplies. You can then travel anywhere and get paid extra for the next 4 years until it is time to renew your commission/license. The state charges $60 at renewal time for the next 4 years Notary License Certification. Now you know how to become a Notary and travel as a mobile Notary Public NY!
FREE NY State Notary Public Online Class Sample Video Below
Watch The Online Notary Training That Prepares Students For 20% of The Test
We use the below video for current NYS Notary publics from every county to review the core concepts and procedures they need to know to keep in compliance with the New York State Notary Public Licensing law. If you are a Notary Public candidate and wan't to know what this exam and what the duties will be all about...watching the below video is a MUST! Join the NYS Notary Association lead trainer as he takes you through the general duties and responsibilities you will have as a state officer!
Call Toll Free (888) 353-2688